How to: Get Your Exercise at the Mall
Taking “shopping is our cardio” to the next level… Because there are more ways to get your workout on at the mall besides sprinting to the last pair of shoes in your size!
West Acres Workout Routine:
- Park in the furthest parking spot
- Walk around the mall (the mall walking route is .82 miles!)
- Use your coffee for more than just sips – use it for different arm lifts
- Do calf raises or squats while waiting to checkout
- Use your bags to do arm raises
- BONUS: Do lunges back to the car
What are your favorite ways to get a little workout in during your daily routine?