Everything We Know About the Chick-fil-A Opening
Get all the details about the much-anticipated eatery and how you could win free meals for a year!
Chick-fil-A is opening in less than a week and to say that we are excited is definitely an understatement! We know you are too, so today we’re sharing all the details we know about the opening event, along with information on Chick-fil-A® First 100® Road Trip, opening day traffic flow, and more! Read on for the details…
Opening Day Information
We know you’re just as excited as we are to Eat Mor Chikin, and we ask for your patience and understanding during these very busy and fun days!
Doors will open at 6:30 AM on Thursday, January 18!
Please see traffic flow map below for details on entering and exiting the eatery!
In addition to the opening day fun, Chick-fil-A will be hosting a giveaway event on Wednesday…
Chick-fil-A® First 100® Road Trip
Want to win free Chick-fil-A for a year? Here’s your chance!
Who: Those age 18+ living in the qualifying zip codes (see list of required zip codes here and scroll down to the West Acres location)
What: An opening celebration event that includes the giveaway of 100 vouchers for 52 free Chick-fil-A meals
When: Wednesday, January 17 from 5:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Where: Potential participants should meet in the parking lot at the new Chick-fil-A Restaurant on the north-west corner of West Acres Mall
How: Guests may arrive at the Restaurant as early as 5:30 AM local time and may begin registering at 6:00 AM local time.
- Do NOT arrive prior to 5:30 AM local time (i.e., do NOT camp out) – arriving early will NOT improve your chances of being able to participate in the event or winning a Prize. No unofficial roster or sign-in sheets will be honored.
- If more than 100 eligible individuals are present, the 100 participants will be chosen in a random drawing from all eligible individuals that are present at the Restaurant location at 6:00 AM local time (or, if 100 individuals are not present at 6:00 AM local time, participants will be permitted to register to participate on a first come, first served basis up until 100 participants have registered, or until the entry period ends at approximately 8:45 AM local time).
- Participants must sign all required registration forms, including completing and signing the Release and Waiver.
- No alternates, guests, children or pets (except service animals) will be permitted to participate in the Road Trip.
- Road Trip: After the First 100 are selected, the bus will depart the Restaurant at approximately 9:00 AM local time and will travel around the city to pre-designated local locations such as: a community center, a park, a landmark, a historic site and a bookstore, and will return to the Restaurant at approximately 3:00 PM. Prize awards will be held at approximately 4:30 PM with the event concluding at approximately 5:00 PM.
To see the official rules, click here. To see accepted forms of identification, qualifying zip codes and to see all of the official information for the giveaway, click here and scroll down to the West Acres location.
Have any questions? Get in contact with Chick-fil-A at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep updated on opening day details on the Chick-fil-A West Acres Facebook page!
See you there!