Introducing The Studio @ West Acres: Sweat, Create, Experience
Learn all about our new space ‘The Studio @ West Acres’ and how you can get in on the fun events we have planned…
We are beyond excited to introduce you to our new space – The Studio @ West Acres! Located in the former Family Christian space, get ready for a series of fun events where you can sweat, create, and experience. We will be partnering with various organizations from around our community to bring the space to life, and we are thrilled to announce two of our first partners – Mojo Fit Studios and CrossFit Icehouse – who will bring you a variety of fitness classes throughout the week!
The Studio @ West Acres Class Schedule
Starting Monday, November 27th:
- 5:30-6:30 PM Community Donation Yoga Class by Mojo Fit Studios (Suggested Donation of $10)
- 11:00-11:30 AM Yoga for Tots by Mojo Fit Studios ($12/class)
- 7:15-8:00 AM Chair Yogo by Mojo Fit Studios ($12/class)
- 5:30-6:30 PM Family Friendly Yoga by Mojo Fit Studios (kids and families age 7 and older) ($12/class)
- 11:00-11:50 AM Mommy and Me Barre by Mojo Fit Studios ($12/class)
- Ability to wear baby is needed for this class. Some carriers available on first come first serve basis.
- 5:30-6:30 PM Flux Class by CrossFit IceHouse (FREE!)
- FLUX class combines three proven fitness disciplines-yoga, strength, and conditioning in the most unexpected and refreshing way. We focus on gaining lean muscle mass and burning body fat. Our group class begins with a yoga inspired warmup, a 5-15 min work out, then end with a yoga flow to cool down and re-center before returning to your day. (50 Min Class) Bring a Yoga Mat, and be ready to do some yoga and get in a great work out! If this is your first Flux class, be show up 10 minutes early to get signed in and ready to go!
Check back in the coming weeks for additional classes to be scheduled, and continue to check back for other fun events in the near future and how you can join the fun at The Studio @ West Acres!