Shop to Support Breast Cancer Awareness Month
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, some of our stores are showing their support with merchandise and promotions honoring the cause. Here’s how & where you can shop to support…
As October begins, shades of pink begin filling storefronts throughout the mall, and we are humbled to share the many ways our stores are showing their support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month through these promotions and items.
- Portion of proceeds from breast cancer t-shirts will be given to the Breast Cancer Foundation. With every bralette purchase, Buckle will give $1 to the American Cancer Society.
- Offers a year-round system that allows you to make a donation to breast cancer research (can be used when customers want to use a coupon, but need to spend a few more dollars to reach the minimum amount needed to redeem)
- Purchase a $29 Ribbon of Hope shirt with a portion of proceeds going to breast cancer research
- Join Chico’s on October 19th for a style show, with a portion of proceeds benefiting breast cancer research. See store for details!
Christopher & Banks
- Purchase items from the Breast Cancer Research Foundation collection and 50% off proceeds will go to the organization!
- Shop For a Cure is back! All proceeds from the collection will benefit breast cancer research.
- Purchase from the breast cancer collection and $1 from each item sold will go to the American Cancer Society.
- JCPenney Salon will be taking donations at check out, and you’ll also be able to enter a raffle to win a basket of salon items.
- Selling their Breast Cancer collection and additional pink merchandise throughout the store
- 10% of proceeds will go towards cancer research
- Register round up! Choose to round up your purchase price and the change will go to breast cancer research!
- Offering LOFT Cares Cards – purchase a card for $25 and 90% of proceeds will go towards Breast Cancer Research
- Use this card in store any time through November 15 to receive an extra 20% off your $100+ purchase, or an extra 25% off with your LOFT card
- Selling a limited edition necklace and earrings – 60% of proceeds will go towards cancer research
- The Estee Lauder Counter is selling cosmetic products and pink ribbons where a portion of the proceeds will benefit breast cancer research!
- Clip for the Cure on Saturday, October 21st. 10% of all proceeds go to breast cancer research. They will also be taking donations all month long!
- Hosting “Clip for a Cure” on October 21st (see stores of our website for details)
- 10% of proceeds from every haircut will go towards Breast Cancer Research
- Selling pink scarves that will have 20% of proceeds going towards breast cancer research
White House Black Market
- Selling a Living Beyond Breast Cancer Collection
- A portion of the proceeds will go towards the Living Beyond Breast Cancer charitiy
- With purchase, donate $1 or $5 to breast cancer research at checkout!