Last-Minute Gifts to Easily Cross Off Your List
The clock is ticking, but no need to panic! We’ve rounded up some last-minute gift ideas for those impossible-to-buy-for people on your list…
Searching for the perfect last-minute present for those so-hard-to-buy-for people on your list? We’ve been there, so we’ve come up with a few tips and ideas to quickly and easily find those down-to-the-minute gifts, so you can officially cross everything off your list.
We can’t say enough about gift sets. There are endless options, no matter the person you’re gifting! The great thing about these is that they are already prepackaged and ready to go, so all you have to do is put it in a bag. After a long and hectic holiday season, we bet anyone on your list would love the above gift basket from Bath & Body Works!
(Above) Find this gift set at PINK
Here are a few more of our favorite places to find gift sets:
- Bath & Body Works (bath and body products, candles, and more for men and women)
- PINK (fragrance, clothing, and beauty sets for those tricky teens)
- Victoria’s Secret (fragrance, clothing, and beauty sets she’ll love)
- Sephora (Makeup and fragrance sets for the beauty mavens on your list)
- Macy’s (Beauty, fragrance, grooming, and cologne sets for her and him)
(Above) Find this Men’s Accessory gift set at Macy’s
DIY Gift Packages
(Above) Find these items at Stabo and Creative Kitchen
Not finding a gift set that fits the interests of someone on your list? Create your own! We recommend choosing 3 key pieces and building your very own gift set. We love the idea of gifting the kitchen connoisseur on your list a cookbook, and some baking essentials.
- For the travel lover: duffel bag, passport holder, and some headphones or airplane accessories.
- For the artist: Adult coloring book, lap desk, and some markets or pencils.
- For the home body: Heated blanket, pajama set or slippers, and a movie
Books and Cookbooks
(Above) Find this recordable book at Lee’s Hallmark
Books and cookbooks make great gifts because you can find them for anyone from the littlest kiddos to the grandparents. Whether you can cater the book to their interest and hobbies, or just need to find one that would interest anyone on your list, you’ll be sure to find one they’ll love at one of these stores:
- Creative Kitchen
- Lee’s Hallmark
- Legacy Toys
Especially when you live in our neck of the woods, winterwear is essential, and you simply can’t have enough! With all the fun and fashionable options out there, it’s an easy grab-and-go gift for anyone on your list! Here are our favorite places to find winter accessories right now:
- Eddie Bauer
Still can’t find the perfect present? When in doubt, give the gift that always fits! Mall cards are a great way to let them pick what they really want. You can purchase mall cards at Guest Services during mall hours or order them online (with free pickup or shipping) at: westacres.com/holiday.