From the Fitting Room: 3 Looks You Need from Red Brick Boutique
In the first installation of our ‘From the Fitting Room’ series, we stopped by Red Brick Boutique to shop some amazing must-have pieces they have right now…
Welcome to our ‘From the Fitting Room’ series! Through these posts we hope to visit your favorite stores and showcase some of their stand-out pieces – consider it a virtual shopping spree (and we’re tagging you along!).
For our first installment, we chose one of our brand new pop-up boutiques, Red Brick Boutique! If you haven’t heard about this amazing spot yet, we suggest you click here. Not only do we love the unique mix of styles and products they offer, we feel completely at home in their quaint and cozy space filled with vintage furniture and hand-made decor. Not to mention we take full advantage of getting tips from their personal stylists (more on that later)!
Although we feel we could’ve grabbed hundreds of items off their racks to show here, we chose a few that grabbed our attention and gave us those must-have-in-my-closet vibes! Take a look…
If we could wrap ourselves in this cozy sweater for the rest of winter, we would! It has the most adorable fringe detail on the bottom and also came in an oatmeal and beige color (needless to say we want both!). We’re also huge fans of basic staples like this vintage grey tee that would pair well with pretty much anything in someone’s closet. The finishing touch was this three-tier necklace. We can’t say it enough – the jewelry at Red Brick is one-of-a-kind! You will find the most unique and functional pieces here. This was just one of our many favorites!
Winter may be coming but we’re still all about that peek-a-boo effect – especially when you have an adorable bralette to style with it. What we loved about these bralettes is that the structure of them provided much more support than a typical bralette, which made it extra comfortable, and equally as stylish. Now let’s not forget about this mauve sweater… It may be one of the softest tops we’ve ever put on and it’s knotted open-back detail made it a must-have for us.
As soon as we saw this jacket we knew it was going to make it onto this list! Statement pieces always have a way of catching our eye, but for us (and we know some of you) they have to be functional. For how much detailing the jacket had, the silhouette and quality fabric made it extremely comfortable and durable – we know we’d get a lot of wear out of this one! We chose to pair it with a solid t-shirt and simple necklace to create a look we couldn’t wait to showcase!
Besides providing us with these fabulous finds, we learned a lot about Red Brick Boutique during our time in the shop. Here are a few things that set them apart!
Other must-know things about Red Brick Boutique:
- They have a plus & curvy section. For our fashion-loving friends who shop plus & curvy, we were so happy to see an adorable curated selection of items up to size 3XL!
- A lot of their decor in store is handmade. If you’ve ever been inside the store you will notice the many details they incorporated into their decor. The best part is that most of these are handmade, including the tops of their adorable canopy fitting rooms!
- They carry a locally-made jewelry line. If you’re looking for something truly unique, look no further than the hand-made jewelry collection that is made locally! We found the most beautifully crafted necklaces and bracelets we can’t wait to gift over the holidays.
- Personal styling sessions are available. Whether you feel like putting together a wardrobe isn’t your forte or you just need some extra help finding that perfect outfit for your next event, they offer personal styling sessions in store to help you find styles that work for you!
- They are locally owned and operated. We already knew this about them, but we think it’s something extra-special worth sharing. The original Red Brick Boutique is out of Ottertail, MN! We are so happy they chose West Acres for the home of their pop-up boutique (they will be open through the holidays!).
Stop by the Red Brick Boutique pop-up shop now through the end of December, located across from Gap Kids in the JCPenney wing!